Heal in the comfort of home
When recovering from an illness, injury or surgery, there's no place like home. Simply being in a familiar place can help you recuperate more quickly. Cascade Home Health provides a team of healthcare professionals, under a physician's direction, to assist you in the comfort of home. Our goal is to help you get better, regain your independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible. Our program requires a doctor's referral, so ask for us.
Why patients and families choose Cascade Home Health
- Our outcome rates show that we have the lowest re-hospitalization rate locally, statewide and nationally.
- Statewide and nationally, we meet or beat all the publicly reported outcomes.
- We expedite the admissions process.
- We are Medicare Certified.
- All of our case managers are KCI Wound V.A.C.® Certified
- One of only eight agencies recognized in Oregon, we are ranked in the top 20% of agencies nationwide by HomeCare Elite.
- We are a member of the Oregon Association for Home Care.
- We're trusted, offering home healthcare services locally and throughout Lane County for more than 30 years.
Medical management for most diseases
Heart and lung disease management
Wound V.A.C. therapy
Central line management
Information about social services
Read our testimonials!