Celebrate the joy of the season
Cascade Health Foundation's Festival of Trees in Eugene is Lane County's premier fundraiser and holiday event. Scheduled over six days during Thanksgiving week, Festival transforms Eugene's Valley River Inn into a winter wonderland that attracts approximately 18,000 people every year. For many, Festival has become a holiday tradition.
Proceeds from Festival of Trees support the construction of Lane County's first hospice house, Pete Moore Hospice House.
- More than 50 decorated trees
- Beautiful wreaths
- Candy Cane Forest
- Dickens Village
- Shop Under The Tree
- Gingerbread Village
- Stockings & Baskets
Schedule for 2016
- Wednesday, Nov. 23, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 24, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 25, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 26, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 27, 9 am - 5 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the door
- Adults $7
- Seniors $5 (60 and over)
- Children $5 (under 12)
- Children in Strollers $3